|ITM Instruments - Career Opportunities
ITM has been a distributor for precision instrument since 1983.
Our head office is located in Montreal, we also have branches in Toronto, Calgary and Edmonton.
Comprehensive health and dental plans;
Employee assistance program;
On site company gym;
and much more
|Our team is currently looking for the following:
Position: Software Developer
Language of correspondance: English and French
ITM Instruments is currently looking for a talented software developer to join their growing team. Reporting directly to the VP of marketing, the incumbent will be responsible for development projects. Successful candidates should enjoy working in a well-managed team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that has high quality values. We are looking for an individual with ambition to succeed!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
- Performance tuning, balancing, improvement, automation and usability
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 5 years experience with PHP
- Minimum 3 years experience and good understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks
- Solid working knowledge of JAVA, ColdFusion
- Good levels of communication (both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm and an interest in all things technology
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications or any such related subject
- Excellent team working skills
- Strong knowledge of various software programming and ability of learning new things
|Interested in joining the ITM team? Send us your resume by Email today!
Only candidates that are being considered for the position will be contacted. Thank you.