About ITM Instruments
We've been a distributor of precision instruments since 1983 with multiple locations across Canada. At ITM we offer all of our staff comprehensive health and dental benefits, an employee assistance program, on site company gym (Montreal), and much more.
Web & Graphics Designer
Location: Montreal, Department: Marketing, Reports to: Marketing Manager
ITM Instruments is currently looking for a full time Web & Graphics Designer to join its Montreal based team. The candidate will work closely with members of the marketing team and will be responsible to support internal projects related to our 50 websites as well as other graphic and video editing projects.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in a well-managed team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization with high quality values. We are looking for an individual with ambition to succeed!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with the marketing team to:
- Produce designs, templates, pages, and forms for our websites;
- Develop advertisements for various opportunities;
- Design and produce email campaigns (Mailchimp);
- Produce product videos (collaborate on concepts and story boards);
- Produce various print work;
- Import & update content in our database
- Communicate interdepartmentally to gain a full understanding of company processes, and to determine best practices, standards, and procedures involved with tasks;
- Execute routine audit procedures to ensure quality standards are met and communicate to appropriate personnel
Candidate may be required to carry out other responsibilities in order to meet changing business needs.
- Post-secondary diploma, or a relevant combination of education and experience;
- Experience with Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, Acrobat Pro, etc);
- Experience with HTML/CSS;
- Experience shooting videos and video editing;
- Experience in a database environment;
- Experience with Microsoft Excel;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task and easily and rapidly shift priorities;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively in English.
Candidates will be asked to provide a portfolio of accomplished works for design, web design, and video production.
- Experience with Bootstrap;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with PHP;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively in French.
Ready to apply for this position? Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is ITM Instruments?
ITM has been a leading Canadian distributor of test and measurement instrumentation since 1983. Having started out as a catalogue focused company, ITM has spent the past 10+ years growing our online presence and it’s communications with our back end systems (managing pricing, inventory, contacts and purchasing history). We are forward-thinking and always developing our systems and tools to provide our customers with the best expertise and services available.
Why choose ITM Instruments?
ITM has several locations across Canada offering a vast and familial team environment. Our team members receive comprehensive health and dental benefits, an employee assistance program, on-site company gym (Montreal), and much more.